This notice provides BoiseBradescu.com's policy regarding the nature, purpose, use and sharing of any information collected via this Web site. The information you provide on this BoiseBradescu.com website will be used only for its intended purpose. We will protect your information consistent with the principles of the Privacy Act, the e-Government act of 2002, the Federal Records Act, and as applicable, the Freedom of Information Act.
Submitting information is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving BoiseBradescu.com your permission to use the information for the intended purpose.
BoiseBradescu.com collects information solely for the purposes of serving its clients and prospective clients. We will only share your information as required by law. BoiseBradescu.com does not sell or give your information to any third parties.
Automatically Collected Information
We collect and temporarily store certain technical information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes. This information includes:
1. The Internet domain from which you access our website (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from an educational domain)
2. The IP address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our website
3. The type of browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox) used to access our site
4. The operating system (Windows, Mac, Unix) used to access our site
5. The date and time you access our site
6. The URLs of the pages you visit
7. Your username, if it was used to log in to the website
8. If you visited this BoiseBradescu.com website from another site, the URL of the forwarding site.
This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use so we can make improvements to our site.
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
Information Collected for Tracking and Customization (Cookies)
A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the site that provided it, and no other site can request it.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, through such methods as completing a form or sending us an email, we will use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information or services you have requested.
We do not sell or give away your personal information to any third parties.
Linking Policy and Disclaimer of Endorsement
BoiseBradescu.com links to many websites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. BoiseBradescu.com provides links to these sites as a service to our users. The presence of a link is not a BoiseBradescu.com endorsement of the site.
When users follow a link to an outside website, they are leaving BoiseBradescu.com and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside websites. BoiseBradescu.com is not responsible for the information collection practices of non- BoiseBradescu.com sites.